woensdag 29 september 2010

NaNoWriMo

Before you start thinking that I put some strange gibberish in my blog-title, let me explain what it means. NaNoWriMo means National Novel Writing Month. This is every year in November, allthough it is not exactly national; people all over the world know it and do it. In this month, in exactly 30 days, people try to write a novel of at least 50,000 words.
Some months ago I heard of NaNoWriMo, and I was really attracted to the idea, allthough I doubted I could write a novel in such a short period. This week I decided to try at least - I wanted to be writer since I was a child, and I noticed the last years I really need something to help my motivation. So I won't have much time to read and such in the month November, but it might be well to do. And great to do, since it is a good way to meet people; once a week the novel-writing people meet to write together.

Geen opmerkingen: