woensdag 2 februari 2011

Another Day...

Early this morning my day started. I slept another few hours (okay mom, I admit, I slept until 10 0'clock, but Rob did as wel!) and took a shower. So far so good. Then I wrote some postcards for postcrossing, I checked my email, read the newspaper... And before I even knew, it was time to go! So I ran to the bus stop, and even forgot to take the postcards with me and post them. So I have to do that tomorrow.

In the train, I lost my classmate. Well, I did not actually lose her, but we would travel together, and she was not in the train where I expected her to be. I did find her, a little further in the train - so she made it, yay!

This evening I had a wonderful dinner. My boyfriend made it, with ham, vegetables and Turkish bread. Yummy! And I learned that hatters in the time of Lewis Caroll became mad because they used quicksilver to make high hats. That's where the 'Mad Hatter' in his book Alice in Wonderland came from.

Oh, one more thing. I de-facebooked today. So anyone trying to find me there, I'm gone! Lost! Nevermore! Mwoehahahaha!

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Dit is nie meer nuus dat DR Ryk van wealthylovespell@gmail.com 'n man is wat deur God gestuur is om die eensame, onderdrukte, verlate en gebroke harte te help nie. Ek het onlangs kommentaar gesien hoe hierdie man help om verlore liefde in 'n baie kort tydjie te herstel en ek is lankal depressief, want ek het my man na 'n ander verloor. Ek het kontak gemaak met hom en ek het gesê ek sal resultate in 2 dae kry, maar ek het dit eintlik nie glo nie, soos ek dit van ander gehoor het wat ek gekontak het en tog niks anders as tot my grootste verrassing nie, het alles gebeur soos belowe en ek kon Moenie hierdie vreugde hou nie, maar het daartoe gelei dat hierdie blog gepraat het oor die goedheid wat deur dr. wealthy aan my gewys is. As jy verlore of verward is, bekommer jou nie meer nie en kontak Dr Ryk op wealthylovespell@gmail.com of jy Whatsapp hom. + 2348105150446 Hy is God gestuur.?