zaterdag 12 februari 2011

Books and stuff

The coming period I have to read many books for my study. Unfortunately they had to be ordered. That would not be a problem, however, the webshop prolonged the shipping time. Great, now one of the novels I have to read will be here the day before I have to finish it!

Then again, I also ordered one novel wrong. Really, when one searches for English novels, on an English title, one does not expect that there is a German book amongst the list. Or is that just me? Anyway, I searched an English novel between the English novels, and I got a German translation. So I sent it back, and ordered a new one yesterday. Funny enough that one arrived today, while the other ones were ordered a whole week earlier.

So lets read, and hope that the rest of them will arrive soon.

Geen opmerkingen: