vrijdag 8 april 2011

On my mind...

On my mind is another book I have read this week. Not for study this time, but it is a bookcrossing ringbook. In a moment I will make a note on the website that I have read it, and will send it to the next person. Simone van der Vlugt is a great Dutch writer, who writes detective novels - but the persons in there are not the unrealistic heroes or villains that often come up in such a novel, they're real. They could be you or me.
Also on my mind is the cusion I am patchworking. It's a lot of work, and at the start I was not completely sure wether the colours would work out well together. But in the end it is not too bad, is it? I've been able to stitch a lot last evening, while I was watching 'Fanny Hill' at BBC4.

Thanks, Rhonda at down-to-earth, for sharing this On My Mind concept. Anything on your mind? Share your link here or on down-to-earth.

Geen opmerkingen: